- Published on Friday, 08 May 2015 15:05
- Hits: 392
Clubs in the Glo Premier League have been directed not to field their players who have only provisional clearance against the club from which the provisional clearance was issued. Provisional clearance were issued to some players whose transfer transaction have not been resolved the two concerned clubs and the League Management Company (LMC) has directed that in fixtures involving both teams, such players cannot be fielded.
LMC Chief Operating Officer, Salihu Abubakar has pursuant to the directive issued a notification to three clubs whose players are affected in Match Day 8 fixtures coming up on Sunday. The clubs are Shooting Stars, Enyimba and Rangers International.
For Shooting Stars, they are not to field Ajani Ibrahim who is yet to be fully cleared to leave Sunshine Stars, their opponents on Sunday in Akure.
Enyimba International are billed to play Giwa FC in Aba on Sunday but Ifeanyi Anaemena John Momoh registered to play with Enyimba with a provisional clearance from the Jos side is therefore not eligible to play in the tie.
Bobby Clement, Osadebamwen Okoro and Okagbue Orji Kalu will also not be with Rangers when they play Heartland of Owerri as the three Heartland players have only received provisional clearance to join Rangers.
In the letters addressed separately to the clubs, the LMC said the notices are pursuant to the directives that no player on provisional clearance shall play against a club from which he is on provisional clearance until his transfer is fully resolved.
NPFL 2015/2016 Season's Report
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 23 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) has shifted focus to ensuring strict compliance with safety...Read more
- Created Date: 15 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market...Read more
- Created Date: 23 April 2017By Osondu Ngwude One of Rangers International new-signings Ifeanyi George played a central figure in...Read more
- Created Date: 19 April 2017By Francis Achi Plateau United ended the first stanza of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL)...Read more
- Created Date: 19 April 2017By Sanipe Damiete A sublime free kick in the first half by substitute Stephen Chukwude was all it...Read more