Decisions Reached at The Consultative Meeting Of The League Management Company And Club Owners' Representatives/Chairmen.
- Published on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 15:15
- Hits: 634
2. The meeting considered registration requirements for the 2013/14 league season laudable and timely for meeting of the compliance requirements of the CAF and NFF Club Licensing Regulations which will take effect from November 30, 2014. The appraisal of Licensing requirement shall be an annual exercise.
4. That Clubs shall provide Performance Guarantee of N100m from an approved financial institution as part of the 2013/14 league season registration requirement. This will serve to ensure that the Clubs can meet their financial obligations to their players, staff and other financial commitments.
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 12 July 2017•Tornadoes lose bid for Boardroom Points Reprieve came for Kano Pillars and Sunshine Stars as the...Read more
- Created Date: 23 July 2017By Blessing Fowowe Sikiru Alimi's 34th minute headed was all Sunshine Stars needed as they pipped...Read more