Decisions Reached at The Consultative Meeting Of The League Management Company And Club Owners' Representatives/Chairmen.
- Published on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 15:15
- Hits: 462
2. The meeting considered registration requirements for the 2013/14 league season laudable and timely for meeting of the compliance requirements of the CAF and NFF Club Licensing Regulations which will take effect from November 30, 2014. The appraisal of Licensing requirement shall be an annual exercise.
4. That Clubs shall provide Performance Guarantee of N100m from an approved financial institution as part of the 2013/14 league season registration requirement. This will serve to ensure that the Clubs can meet their financial obligations to their players, staff and other financial commitments.
NPFL 2015/2016 Season's Report
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 23 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) has shifted focus to ensuring strict compliance with safety...Read more
- Created Date: 15 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market...Read more
- Created Date: 23 April 2017By Osondu Ngwude One of Rangers International new-signings Ifeanyi George played a central figure in...Read more
- Created Date: 19 April 2017By Francis Achi Plateau United ended the first stanza of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL)...Read more
- Created Date: 19 April 2017By Sanipe Damiete A sublime free kick in the first half by substitute Stephen Chukwude was all it...Read more