- Published on Tuesday, 15 November 2016 14:01
- Hits: 768
Chairman League Management Company, (LMC) Shehu Dikko has disclosed that there are plans by the league organizers to get league legend Victor Ezeji involved in a soon to be revealed project.
Dikko, reacting to recent calls for Ezeji to be named a league ambassador, said that the LMC already had plans for a role to be taken up by the retired striker.
- Published on Friday, 11 November 2016 16:34
- Hits: 586
•Appeal Court fixes hearing for January 18, 2017
The Court of Appeal, Jos Division on Tuesday 9th October, 2016 directed parties to file their respective briefs in respect of the motion filed by the League Management Company (LMC) seeking orders of the Appeal Court to set aside the order of committal to prison and other steps taken by Justice I.I Kunda of a Jos High Court after the LMC had filed the appeal in the matter between one Mustapha Abubakar, a supporter of Giwa FC and the LMC.
- Published on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 19:17
- Hits: 1457
The League Management Company (LMC) on Tuesday signed two separate commercial partnerships with two service providers that are geared towards deploying technology to drive engagement, monetize content and expand the fan base of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).
- Published on Wednesday, 02 November 2016 21:19
- Hits: 3102
The Nigeria Football Federation has become the first governing body of the game in the African continent to be enlisted on the Premium Services of the world –governing body, FIFA DTMS (Domestic Transfer Matching System) and Intermediary Regulations Tool.
- Published on Monday, 31 October 2016 16:17
- Hits: 915
Salihu Abubakar, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the League Management Company (LMC) tops the list of five Nigerians appointed as Instructors into the 2017-2019 cycle of Confederation of African Football (CAF) Club Licensing.
Abubakar and former Nigeria Football Federation 1st Vice Chairman, Amanze Uchegbulam were listed as Instructorsev for the Administrative, Legal and Financial Criteria, the most critical aspect of Club Licensing regulation usually rated A and which meant requirements under these are compulsory.
Photo Gallery : Football Action
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 12 July 2017•Tornadoes lose bid for Boardroom Points Reprieve came for Kano Pillars and Sunshine Stars as the...Read more
- Created Date: 14 October 2017By George Akpayen Akwa United head coach Abdu Maikaba has spoken of how dangerous their opponents Niger...Read more