- Published on Thursday, 23 March 2017 07:33
- Hits: 747
The League Management Company (LMC) has shifted focus to ensuring strict compliance with safety measures at match venues against the backdrop of rising numbers in spectatorship at matches of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).
Over the past four seasons, the LMC has been working with clubs on strategies to win back fans to match venues after years of dwindling attendance attributed to such reasons as lack of fidelity of match outcomes, poor quality of pitches and absence of adequate security amongst others.
- Published on Friday, 17 March 2017 14:10
- Hits: 498
An enlightenment campaign to support the Federal Government’s drive to generate revenue through an expanded base of tax payers’ population is to be launched by the League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
The partnership will see the LMC offer FIRS the NPFL platform to engage the public through message displays on match day perimeter boards, distribution of messages on fliers and use of public address systems at match venues to relay tax education messages.
- Published on Wednesday, 15 March 2017 06:34
- Hits: 532
The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market operator, NASD Securities Exchange took a major step towards bringing private sector investment into the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) when on Monday, March 13; financial advisors were invited to bid for appointment to work with eight of the 20 NPFL Clubs shortlisted for the pilot project.
The financial advisors are to serve as consultants that will prepare the clubs to meet regulatory requirements for enlistment in the stock market and be eligible to attract investment either through being publicly quoted or attract direct financial investment from individuals or investment groups.
- Published on Monday, 13 March 2017 16:43
- Hits: 508
Two of the three Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Clubs indebted to the ailing Coach Kelechi Emeteole, the League Management Company (LMC) has remitted the amount which represented salary claims by the coach on the two clubs.
Following reports of indebtedness of the clubs to the coach, the League Management Company (LMC) intervened and made the payment which will now be deducted from their Annual Basic Award.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 March 2017 21:45
- Hits: 599
•As participants commend LMC on three-day workshop
By Ayo Olu Ibidapo
The Nigeria Professional Football League youth coaching clinic has come to an end in Abuja.
The clinic was a product of the NPFL-LaLiga Commercial and Technical partnership as Nigerian academy coaches were put through on the basics of youth team training.
Speaking at the end of the event, Oscar Bruzon one of the trainers from the LaLiga, believes the coaches have learnt a lot and he noticed, in their approach during practice as all the participants showed great enthusiasm all through.
MAIL THIS PAGE
NPFL 2015/2016 Season's Report
Photo Gallery : Football Action
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 23 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) has shifted focus to ensuring strict compliance with safety...Read more
- Created Date: 15 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market...Read more
- Created Date: 06 March 2017Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Youth team Coaches attending a clinic in Abuja has...Read more
- Created Date: 24 February 2017•Offers salary advance to players•Players apologise for breach of procedure Following reports of...Read more
- Created Date: 23 February 2017New dates have been scheduled for the postponed fixtures of Matchdays 8 and 9 involving Nigeria...Read more