- Published on Thursday, 05 January 2017 18:59
- Hits: 323
Ahead of the new Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season which begins on January 14, Sunshine Stars striker Yahuza Bala says his major focus is how to help the Akure-based team reach new heights.
According to the former Niger Tornadoes player, all hands are on deck to record a successful season.
"We thank God for His mercies and I am really grateful for the chance to play for Sunshine Stars. It is a dream come true and I hope to do my best to help the team to success.
"We are very focused on the new season and we want to take each match as it comes. Against Enyimba in Calabar in our opening match, I hope to do my best to help my team get a positive result," he said.
The former Gateway United player has called on the people of Ondo State to give maximum support to Sunshine Stars as the team aim to do better than their previous performance in the past campaign.
"It is very important for our fans and soccer loving people of the state to give support to Sunshine Stars so that the players can always give their best," Yahuza.
MAIL THIS PAGE
NPFL 2015/2016 Season's Report
Photo Gallery : Football Action
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 24 February 2017•Offers salary advance to players•Players apologise for breach of procedure Following reports of...Read more
- Created Date: 23 February 2017New dates have been scheduled for the postponed fixtures of Matchdays 8 and 9 involving Nigeria...Read more
- Created Date: 27 February 2017By China Acheru League leaders, Plateau United lost their second game of the season but Coach...Read more
- Created Date: 26 February 2017By Tunde Oyedele Sunshine Stars on Sunday put aside the crisis rocking their team to defeat...Read more
- Created Date: 25 February 2017By Sanipe Damiete Akwa United put up a scintillating performance, on Saturday, to see off Abia Warriors...Read more